If you are looking for Class 2 Ac-Dc Power Supply, ZhenHuan can help. We offer the complete Class 2 power solutions covering a power range from 4.2 Watts to 100 Watts and beyond with output voltages and currents ranging from 4.2VDC to 48VDC, 100ma to 5000ma. Our wall plug and Desktop Class 2 Power Supply are designed to meet safety and international UL 1310 certificate, also meet the latest energy efficiency Level VI standard. Class 2 Power Supply,Ite Power Supply 12V,Class 6 Power Supply,Smps Power Supply Shenzhenshi Zhenhuan Electronic Co Ltd , https://www.szzhpower.com
First, the precise control of the product's diameter deviation due to the uninterrupted production of copper wire drawing equipment, drawing speed will gradually be out of sync with the annealing, which will make wire drawing due to the fast and slow pulling speed There have been intermittent, irregular changes. The reasons for this phenomenon are the following:
1. The tension on the reserve wheel is not stable. There may be more places where air pressure is used in the production workshop. This can cause the air pressure of the wire drawing machine pump to be large or small. This also makes the tension of the wire storage device not constant, and because the speed of the wire collection is constant, this makes The pulling force applied to the drawing is also not constant, which can cause the deviation of the outer diameter of the monofilament to be not accurately controlled.
2. Copper wire chatter on the annealing wheel. This causes the copper wire to be annealed in a tight and tight state. The annealing current density is large and small, and the copper wire has a relatively low strength at a relatively high speed, so the copper wire is likely to cause ignition on the annealing wheel. The wire diameter of the surface of the copper wire is not uniform due to the effect of sparks.
3. Wear due to long-term use of the main motor gearbox. This can make the drawing speed of the fixed speed wheel not match with the pulling speed and the take-up speed, thus forming the attenuating of the monofilament.
Solution: Lubricate the accumulator very well to avoid reverse friction on the wire during high-speed operation to make the wire thinner. Adjust the tension of the wire so that the stroke of the wire stays close to the annealing wheel. Ensure that the anneal wheel ring is in good condition and avoid unstable annealing current due to the surface defects of the steel ring. According to the actual condition of the wire drawing machine, re-evaluate the drawing machine: adjust according to the principle of wire drawing, make the annealing wheel speed/constant speed wheel speed=forward sliding coefficientÃ—fixed speed wheel diameter/annealing wheel diameter, among which the constant speed wheel and the annealing wheel The diameter is known, the speed of the constant speed wheel and the annealing wheel can also be measured, and the front slip coefficient can be obtained. The slip wire can be re-equiped by the slip coefficient so that the matched mold can meet the requirements. .
Second, the drawing machine pulls out the monofilament surface with varying degrees of oxidation. This problem may have the following causes:
1. The temperature of the cooling water in the sealed chamber is too high, exceeding 40Â°C, so that the sealed chamber will not achieve the required cooling effect on the monofilament, causing the monofilament to remain high in temperature after annealing and encountering oxygen in the air at high temperatures. Oxidation.
2. The saponification solution content of the cooling liquid in the sealed chamber is insufficient, which increases the frictional force between the monofilament and each guide wheel, which in turn causes the temperature of the monofilament to rise again, resulting in oxidation of the surface of the monofilament.
3. The water pressure and amount of cooling water in the sealed chamber are insufficient, so that the monofilament cannot achieve a satisfactory cooling effect.
Solution: Regularly check whether the equipment for cooling the circulating water is operating normally, and whether the cooling effect is normal. Add a substance that can increase the concentration of the saponification solution in the sealed chamber for a certain time, so that the content of the saponification solution in the cooling water can be changed to ensure the monofilament It can run normally on the guide wheel; regularly check the water pressure of the circulating water is normal, and constantly change the pressure and quantity of the cooling water entering the sealed chamber according to the change of water pressure during production.
Third, frequent wire breakage occurs in drawing production. This situation is mainly caused by the following factors:
1. In the uninterrupted production of the drawing die, the sizing zone of the drawing die becomes larger due to normal wear.
2. Due to the quality of various rods. During the production process, the rods have irregular quality defects, which causes the monofilaments to be broken by various unpredictable tensions during wire drawing deformation. This situation is less frequent when the rod is good.
3. As the annealing current in the production is not constant, the current suddenly becomes high, and the monofilament is broken during the annealing process or is melted by the abrupt high current.
Solution: Before production, it is necessary to make full self-inspection of the copper rods to be produced, timely find the quality defects of the copper rods, find corresponding countermeasures according to different situations, or reduce the drawing speed, or remove the defective ones. During the production, it is observed whether the drawing annealing current is normal, especially when it is just starting, pay special attention to the change of the annealing current, adjust the annealing current according to the change of the wire speed, and then make the annealing current slowly with the wire. The speed increases and gets bigger, ensuring the normal operation of the equipment.
It is believed that as long as the above points are emphatically controlled in actual production, the quality and production efficiency of copper wire drawing products will be improved to varying degrees, so as to provide better production support for the next process production.
If you are looking for Class 2 Ac-Dc Power Supply, ZhenHuan can help. We offer the complete Class 2 power solutions covering a power range from 4.2 Watts to 100 Watts and beyond with output voltages and currents ranging from 4.2VDC to 48VDC, 100ma to 5000ma. Our wall plug and Desktop Class 2 Power Supply are designed to meet safety and international UL 1310 certificate, also meet the latest energy efficiency Level VI standard.
Class 2 Power Supply,Ite Power Supply 12V,Class 6 Power Supply,Smps Power Supply
Shenzhenshi Zhenhuan Electronic Co Ltd , https://www.szzhpower.com